Sunday, January 29, 2017

Graduation Party Customer Feature

Graduation Party Customer Feature


Today Im sharing a customer GRADUATION PARTY using the Amandas Parties To Go GRADUATION PARTY PRINTABLES and submitted by Donna Collins of Party Wishes. Donna was such an inspiration to me three years ago when I was embarking on starting a party business of my own. Her Mad Hatter party was such an inspiration to me. You should definitely check that adorable party out here on her blog!

Donnas son was graduating this May and she hosted a sweet celebration for his big day. I hope you will be inspired by her photos in creating your own graduation celebrations.
















Thank you, Donna, for sharing your wonderful photos with us!


You can find the GRADUATION PARTY PRINTABLES set in my shop here
and best of all, you may choose your own TWO SCHOOL COLORS.

Available link for download