Monday, February 13, 2017

Goth Coloring Books

Goth Coloring Books


Adult coloring has been a huge trend recently. My mother, who has loved coloring books for years and years, has been delighted by the number of books that suddenly have appeared everywhere, from book stores to craft stores to our local grocery store. Theyre supposed to be good relaxation tools, and I think they certainly are.



Personally I love them because I like to have something to do with my hands while Im watching movies or television or listening to audiobooks or podcasts (I often think I should pick up knitting, but I find that I cant pay attention to a movie and to knitting at the same time.). Since Ive been trying to watch more movies recently, Ive dug into my coloring books and found them perfectly suited.

Anyway, here are my picks for Goth coloring books:


Gothic Halloween: A Scary Adult Coloring Book

The Creatures of Classic Horror: A Coloring Guide Book

Romanti-Goth A to Z Coloring Book

The Coloring Book for Goths: The Worlds Most Depressing Book

Steampunk Fashions Coloring Book


Gothic Dark Fantasy Coloring Book

Vampires Coloring Book

Alices Nightmare In Wonderland Coloring Book

Gothic and Fantasy Adult Coloring Book

Note: while not especially Gothy itself, Jillian Venters (blogger and author behind Gothic Charm School) also has a fantasy-themed coloring book out which you can get here.

Do you all use coloring books? Which are your favorites?

Available link for download